Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dude, We Have Guests Coming, Don't Act Like A Bunch Of Pansies.



So here comes another cold front to North Texas and with it a 100% chance of precipitation. At least that is what WFAA's Steve McCauley said last night. You see, most of the time they are wrong or the "horror" of the event is why over done. So Tuesday night we could have a weather event that paralyzes the area......or not.

Now coming with the cold weather are Green Bay and Pittsburgh fans to see their teams in the stadium Jerry Jones built. To them this type of weather is nothing. Heck, I bet  the "Cheese Heads" even bitch that the outdoor swimming pools in the area hotels are not open. They wear shorts in this stuff! So we have to "buck up" and not whine and cry about it. We are supposed to be tough Texans. Remember J.R.? Remember the Alamo? OK, we lost the Alamo but my point is I don't want to hear these Yankees laughing at us about a little ice. It's embarrassing, especially when I see these dorks in big cowboy hats and big pickup trucks going down I-30 sideways crying, "I coming to play on your team in heaven Coach Landry!!"

Please, I have live here too. We are Texans, lets act like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment